Make a difference in the lives of children in the Northland of Kansas City. Join us. Feed Northland Kids offers several options for you to improve our children’s reality and make hunger history.
Here are a few ways to engage:
- Pack the BackSnacks — 1,600 BackSnacks go home with children in Clay and Platte counties every Friday. These BackSnacks need to be assembled.
- Our “Food for Thought” pantries contain a “mini meal”, essentially a sack lunch. We need labor to pack these.
- Workplace events (jeans day, lunch and learn, dunk tanks) raise funds and awareness.
- Sponsor our annual 5K in October.
- Create an event for our benefit.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser for your birthday or a holiday for our benefit.
- Donate funds to sustain the current number of BackSnacks distributed each week.
- Become a “BackSnack Buddy” and support one child for the entire school year.
- Host a home event. Complete our contact form HERE >>